A Survey Of Historic Homes & Building In The Old Village Of Mt.
The home at 735 Pitt Street was built cir. 1920 in Mt. Pleasant, SC by the catholic community under the direction of Rev. Bernard Fleming. The building was used as a catholic chapel until 1935 when it was converted to a residence. according to tax records, the home has approximately 1040 sq. ft. of living space with 2 bedrooms and 1 bath.
Historic Home Survey By Street
Historic Homes For Sale In The Old Village Of Mt. Pleasant SC
Agent Owned Realty 824 Johnnie Dodds Blvd. Mount Pleasant, SC 29464
Office Direct: 843-725-5009 Fax: 843-725-6545