A Survey Of Historic Homes & Building In The Old Village Of Mt.
The home at 328 Bennett Street was built cir. 1907 according to the owner in 1984. It is known as the St. Andrews Episcopal Church Rectory and used in that capacity until 1921 when it was turned into a private residence. According to current tax records, the home has approximately 1704 square feet of living space with
2 bedrooms and 2 full baths. Tax records indicate the home sold for $475,000 in September of 2001.
Historic Home Survey By Street
Historic Homes For Sale In The Old Village Of Mt. Pleasant SC
Agent Owned Realty 824 Johnnie Dodds Blvd. Mount Pleasant, SC 29464
Office Direct: 843-725-5009 Fax: 843-725-6545