A Survey Of Historic Homes & Building In The Old Village Of Mt.
The home at 302 Bennett Street was built cir. 1898 in the town of Mt. Pleasant as a summer home for Major J.M. Muirhead. It was occupied as a summer home until 1920 when it was purchased by the Peques family. It is known as the Muirhead House. In 1984 it was owned by Dr. Richard Marks. According to tax records it was last purchased by John W. Langley in October of 1987 for $430,000. Records indicate that it has approximately 4941 square feet of living space with 5 bedrooms, 3 full and 2 half baths.
Historical Home Survey By Street
Historic Homes For Sale In The Old Village Of Mt. Pleasant SC
Agent Owned Realty 824 Johnnie Dodds Blvd. Mount Pleasant, C 29464
Office Direct: 843-725-5009 Fax: 843-725-6545