A Survey Of Historic Homes & Building In The Old Village Of Mt.
The home at 226 Bennett Street was built cir. 1827 in the town of Mt. Pleasant. It is known as the Wappetaw Independent ong. Church, being originally the summer chapel for the church which later evolved into the Mt. Pleasant Presbyterian Church. A church is shown on this location on the 1838 town map. The house became a residence after the 1840's. According to the current tax records, this home has approximately 2996 square feet of living space with 3 bedrooms and 3 1/2 baths. It last sold to George and Betty Debnam in July of 1983 for $900,000 according to the tax records.
Historic Home Survey By Street
Historic Homes For Sale In The Old Village Of Mt. Pleasant SC
Agent Owned Realty 824 Johnnie Dodds Blvd. Mount Pleasant, SC 29464
Office Direct: 843-725-5009 Fax: 843-725-6545