A Survey Of Historic Homes & Building In The Old Village Of Mt.
The home at 140 Hibben Street was built cir. 1890 in the town of Mt. Pleasant. It is know as the "Mt. Pleasant School." The lot was originally part of the Methodist Church property. A school house is shown on the lot in the 1893 town map and it was used as the main school house for Mount Pleasant until 1908. The building has been a private residence since 1908. According to current tax records, the home has approximately 4770 square feet of living space with 5 bedrooms and 5 baths. Tax records indicate that it was last sold to Michelle and Gerald Tumbleston for $1,200,000 in October of 2005.
Historical Home Survey By Street
Historic Homes For Sale In The Old Village Of Mt. Pleasant, SC
Agent Owned Realty 824 Johnnie Dodds Blvd. Mount Pleasant, C 29464
Office Direct: 843-725-5009 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 843-725-5009 end_of_the_skype_highlighting Fax: 843-725-6545